Configuring Other Mail Clients¶
While we do not provide directions for other clients, we do offer the these configuration details, which should get you started with your mail client of choice.
Our mail servers require authentication, including SMTP.
- Username — mailbox name as it appears in the WebFaction control panel
- Password — mailbox password
- “From” Email Address — an email address registered in the WebFaction control panel which includes the mailbox used to authenticate with the SMTP server as a target
- POP (for receiving) — mail.webfaction.com
- IMAP (for receiving) — mail.webfaction.com
- SMTP (for sending) — smtp.webfaction.com
Standard Secure (SSL) Secure (TLS) POP 110 995 IMAP 143 993 SMTP 25 465 587